Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip


Just a few more days until Christmas and I'm doing my last minute menu planning. I always like to include an appetizer/snack that includes fruits or veggies because A) It's one way to get my kids to eat their fruits and veggies and B) It's one way to get me to eat my fruits and veggies in a sometimes produce-barren time of year!


 This dip comes together in a snap and tastes great with both apples and gingersnaps! 
(And, for my SIL, Fritos! :-)


Merry Christmas!

xo
Rachel



Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

by Rachel @ Simple Girl

8 ounce package of cream cheese, room temperature (full fat -  light comes out too runny)
3/4 cup pumpkin pie filling (not plain pumpkin!)
1 cup powdered sugar
8-ounce container of Cool Whip (can be light)

Beat the cream cheese until smooth.  Add powdered sugar.  Beat until lumps are removed.  Add pie filling.  Beat until combined.  Fold in Cool Whip until combined.  Chill until ready to serve.

Serve with apple slices, gingersnaps or Fritos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia