"Thanks a Latte" Gift Card Holder


Today is the last day of school for the girls.  Where has the year gone?  It seems as if we just moved into our new house, just had those First-Day-of-a-New-School jitters, just played in the snow..... Oh yeah. We did just play in the snow. Earlier this month!

I always get a bit teary-eyed at the end of the school year when I realize how much our teachers have invested in our children, when I think of the strides my kids have made, or when I look at their First Day of School pictures and discover how much they have grown in such a short time!

A coffee card doesn't seem like adequate thanks, but it is still a token of my appreciation for all the teachers have done. I especially like to give something to our middle school and high school teachers who don't always get the recognition that the grade school teachers do.  So I made 20 of these. That was our magic number this year. Twenty teachers in grade school,  middle school and high school that influenced the lives of my children!


For these coffee gift card holders I found these awesome Petal Folders at Target.


They are essentially a card and envelope in one.  I taped the gift card to the inside.


I found this great printable over at Just A Girl and Her Blog.  
Ahhh....  I just love it when other people do all the creative work for me!


The kit comes with its own special seal.


Add a bag of these delicious Chocolate Chunk Rolo Bars and their coffee break is complete!

Thanks, Teachers!



Comments

Cassadie said…
This is so sweet. Thank you for acknowledging the middle and high school teachers of the world. (We love coffee cards just as much as our elementary school counterparts!)

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia