May Day Flowers


It's May Day and the girls wanted to celebrated with enthusiasm.  And I say enthusiasm, because my girls want to celebrate May Day despite the fact that we are currently under a winter storm warning.  Yes.  You heard right.  I said winter.  The snow has already started, which makes this our eighth consecutive month of snow.  Did I mention that we recently moved from The South?


So while I normally would not be a fan of artificially colored flowers, this obnoxiously cheerful bunch seems to fit the bill.  They will contrast our gray skies beautifully.


We will be delivering these (wrapped) bouquets to neighbors right after school.

Happy May Day!


Comments

Anonymous said…
These flowers are absolutely beautiful! I love the color combo...so bright and cheerful!

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia