What If.......?



What If?  Just two little words.  Two little words that could change your life.  Two little words that could hold you captive.  "What if?" is full of possibilities.  What if I got up earlier?  What if I took a risk to do something great?  What if I followed my dreams?


"What if?" is full of fear.  What if her surgery doesn't go well?  What if I let her go without me and she gets hurt?  What if he is influenced by a wayward friend?


What if I leave to help my mom and my kids need me?


What if I stay with my kids and my mom needs me?


What if God painted this sunset from the hospital window......


..... so I would stop asking, "What if?' and rest in He who knows the answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia