iheartfaces | Water


Our time visiting family is nearing an end.  It's hard to believe we've been gone almost five weeks!  I guess it's a good thing when one leaves, still wanting more.  Today we spent our last day with the cousins in their new pool.  My very talented 8-year old niece, Brita, snapped this photo of Anna with her new, underwater camera.  I loved it!  I did some minor editing with my very limited iPhoto software.  I loved how the black and white version showed so much more detail in the bubbles and water reflections.  What can I say, Brita, those photographic genes just run in the family! :-)











Comments

rachel said…
what a fun shot! and I do love the black and white!
awesome! i want an underwater camera ;)
Kelsie Taylor said…
Of course the first thing that came to my mind is the same thing everyone else said- "very fun shot!" Looks like we're all in agreeance about it. ;)
Mrs. V said…
Very cool. Love the b/w!
I love the BW. And I love the facial expression!
Tracy said…
Such a cool shot! Your niece has talent!
Anonymous said…
what a fun shot!
Valerie said…
Great b&w!! Love the expression on her face. Awesome underwater shot.
Unknown said…
What a fun shot!!
Garden Lady said…
You have a great artistic eye!
Anonymous said…
HeeHee! That's a fun one!
Gina Kleinworth said…
AWESOME shot! Love that
hahah awesome. Love the smile
Janet said…
So glad you could join us! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Bean Soup

Dr. Seuss Snacks!

Candy Cornucopia